- Exit A2 / NII towards Fornells de la Selva
- C32 direction Barcelona
- Exit 122 Calella / Pineda
(BCN – aprox 70km from Calella)
Airport – Calella by Taxi aprox. – 120€
- Airport Transfer from Blau Marí / Olbebike 1-4 persons (please request if bike transport needed). – 83€During the guided weeks (19.03.16 – 28.05.16) we organized a regular shuttle service on Saturdays between airport Barcelona and Calella. For further details please check de menu: Products / Racing Bike / Spring&Autumn / Airport Shuttle Service
- Direct Bus from both terminals to Calella Line 614. Check the timetable: SAGALES. – 9,50€
- If you arrive at T1 take the shuttle bus to T2 first. At T2 enter the terminal and follow the “train” signs. Then go upstairs and take the large tube to the railway station. There is only one train leaving towards Barcelona every 30 minutes. Take a ticket to Calella (less than 5,- EUR). Leave the train at Barcelona-Sants (3rd stop) and go to platform 8 and take the next train towards Calella, Maçanet, Blanes or Figueres. Calella is the 18th stop – about 1:10h. If possible sit on the right side so you will have nice sea views after leaving Barcelona city!
(GIR – approx. 40km away from Calella)
- Airport Transfer from Blau Marí / Olebike 1-4 persons (please request if bike transport needed). – 52€ aprox.
- TAXI. – 65€ aprox.
Calella is connected via local trains (Cercanias) to Barcelona and Maçanet-Massanes.
High Speed trains stops in Barcelona and Girona. From Barcelona-Sants you can take a local train in Platform 8 with towards Calella, Blanes or Maçanet. The journey time is about 1:10h. Departure at least every 30 minutes.
From Girona you first need to take a train to Maçanet Massanes then take another local train (Cercanias) to Calella. We don’t recommend this because you would have long waiting periods.