April to October
9 days / 8 nights (we recommend from saturday to sunday)
- Bed & breakfast for 8 nights
- 4 Dinners
- Welcome drink @ information meeting
- Baggage transport between the hotels
- 1 night’s accomodation in Hotel Estacio del Nord, Vic
- 1 night’s accommodation in Hotel Vall den Bas in Vic in Joanetes
- 1 night’s accommodation at Hotel l’Art, Banyoles
- 1 night’s accommodation in the Hotel Sol Ixent, Cadaques
- 1 night’s accommodation in the Hotel Can Barrull, Sant Feliu de Boada
- 1 night’s accommodation in the Hotel Gran Ultonia, Girona
- 1 night’s accommodation in the Hotel Spa La Terrassa, Platja d’Aro
- 1 night’s accommodation in the Hotel Neptuno, Calella
- Information pack which includes cycle route maps, road book, GPX files and hotel details, restaurant recommendations for the journey and emergency telephone numbers and contacts.
- Transportation of luggage between hotels
- Transfer from Airport to start city Vic and back from Calella (both connected by train – you will get detailed information how to arrive. Both tickets max. 12€)
- Lunches, drinks and dinners not specified
- Additional night’s accommodation – You may want to extend your stay in Barcelona or Calella.
- Catalan tourist tax (between 0,50 and 1,00€ per day)
- Renting bike (if you bring your own bike, we will store your case and you will get it back at destination Calella). Specialized and Giant bikes available. Please check tab.
Arrival at Vic train station by train from Barcelona Airport. Welcome briefing by Olebike. Delivery of information pack and renting bikes. Bike fitting.
DAY1 Vic – Joanetes
65 km / +959m *sportive*
101 km / +1807m *expert*
incl. Coll de Bracons (1132m)
DAY 2 Joanetes – Banyoles
78km / +864m *sportive*
129km / +2346m *expert*
DAY3 Banyoles – Cadaques
102km / +1319m *sportive* (85km / +974m)
146km / +2545m *expert* (129km / +2200m)
DAY4 Cadaques – Sant Feliu de Boada
90km / +400m *relaxed*
102km / +756m *sportive*
116km / +918m *expert*
DAY5 Sant Feliu de Boada – Girona
82km / +1071m *sportive*
109km / +1411m *expert*
DAY6 visit Girona – Girona – Platja d’Aro
52km / +388hm *relax&visit Girona*
67km / +1007m *sportive*
82km / +905m *expert*
DAY7 Platja d’Aro – Calella
102km / +956m *sportive*
135km / +1539m *expert*
163km / +1752m *expert++*
DAY8 Breakfast in your hotel in Calella and transfer to airport Barcelona or extra days in Calella for Cycling or Barcelona f. Sightseeing
Cost per person based on double occupancy.
April, May, September, October 999€
June, Easter, including bank holidays 1099€
July, August not recommended due to weather conditions and high season
For groups of more then 4 persons we could arrange aiport transfers at good conditions.
You manage the way from the airport to Vic – the starting point – and back from Calella – the end point – by train. You’ll get a detailed description and both cities are connected very well with a lot of daily trains. The costs for both tickets are about 12€ in total.
A private transfer could be requested and is affordable for groups of four or more.