- 1st of March to 2nd of June 2017
- for groups of +15 person
- 7 nights with half board sharing double room in selected hotel
- airport transfer Barcelona / Calella
- early morning 25m pool lane in indoor pool Can Xaubet including transfer (1 lane for 5 athletes – 1 hour)
- Downloadable GPS-files and laminated maps at the reception
- Emergency phone number (English & German) including pick-up service 9.00–19.00h (0,40€/km)
- 5 liter of water
- bars and bananas
- information material about Calella
- cinch back & sport bottle
- bike renting
- tourism tax (0,50€/day)
Prices are for one week sharing a double room on half board basis.
Please request your personalized offer if you want to stay for example 10 or 14 days.
Hotel Neptuno 3***
1st of April – 5th of May 2017: 289€ *
6th of May – 2nd of June 2017: 299€
*if your stay includes EASTER dates from 13/04 to 16/04: supplement per night and person: 6€
Supplement Single room:
1st of April – 19th of May 2017 only 59€ per week!
20th of May – 27th of May 2017: 129€/week
- for 20 paying guests, 1 guest free sharing a double room
- for 30 paying guests, 2 guests free sharing
- special offer: from 1st of April until 19th of May 2017 for 30 paying guests 2 guests free in single rooms!
Hotel Volga 4****
1st of March – 2nd of April 2017: 399€ *
3rd of April – 19th of May 2017: 409€
20th of May – 02 June 2017: 436€
Supplement Single room: 215 €
Bike renting: Specialized bikes from 100€/week – please check “bikes to rent” for further details
Our prices do not include the Catalan tourist tax of 0,50€/day which have to be paid on place.
Calella is a seaside town on the Costa del Maresme, 54 km northeast of Barcelona, in Catalonia, Spain.
- Area: 8 km²
- Elevation: 5 m
- Weather: 24 °C, wind SO a 26 km/h, 48 % humity
- Population: 19.000
- Province: Barcelona
- Comarca: El Maresme